Beginning the tour in Livingstone the home of the mighty Victoria Falls. You will explore the Victoria falls, the Zambezi river, the Mosi oa Tunya national park and the Chobe national park that is just an hour away from Livingstone.
We shall then explore the Kafue National Park, this is the largest national park in Zambia and the second largest national park in Africa. It is home to over 20 different antelope species as well as the tree climbing Lions and so many other wildlife.
-This is the day of arrival, at Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport in Livingstone, you will meet our friendly guide who will proceed to take you to the lodge.
-Once at the lodge you will check into your room
-In the late afternoon you will be picked up for a Sunset cruise on the Zambezi River. The sunset cruise is two (2) hours long, while on the cruise you will have an unlimited bar to take all you want, snacks and a light barbeque. On the cruise you will be able to see different animals such as Hippos, Crocodiles, elephants and many others as well as different bird species.
-After the cruise you will be dropped off at the lodge
- After breakfast we will go to the Victoria Falls where you will have a guided tour of the Victoria Falls on the Zambian and Zimbabwean side. The Victoria Falls is at the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe, viewing it on both sides gives a complete view of its beauty. On the tour you will learn the history of the Victoria and the Zambezi River from its source in the Kaleni hills till the Indian Ocean as well as the Fauna and Flora of the place.
– After lunch we will head out into the Mosi oa Tunya national park for a game drive and a rhino walk, the Mosi oa Tunya National park is located in Livingstone, it is home to different wildlife such as giraffes, zebras, hippos, antelopes, cape buffalo and many others. We will then have a rhino walk; this allows us to get closer to the White rhinos found in the park.
07:00 – We leave for the Chobe Day trip, the day trip is done in the Chobe National Park that is situated in Botswana. It includes a 3 hour river safari on the Chobe River, a buffet lunch at Chobe safari lodge and a 3 hour game drive in Chobe National Park. The Chobe National is one of the best parks for a safari in Africa; this is because of its rich animal diversity and its huge population of elephants.
- 07:30 – We depart for the Kafue National Park, this is the second biggest national park in Africa, due to its size it offers a great opportunity to view wildlife on safari. The drive will take about 6-7 hours
- On the drive to the park we will take a nature tour at Bilili hot springs
-We will have a game drive in the Kafue National Park and a river safari on the Kafue River.
- We leave the Kafue National Park heading to Livingstone, the drive will take about 6 – 7 hours
- Helicopter ride over the Victoria Falls
- Day of departure, the clients are dropped off at the airport
-Victoria Falls Bridge
-Mosi oa Tunya National Park
-Kafue National Park
-Chobe National Park
Countries That Will Be Visited
-Airport transfer from Harry Mwanga Nkumbula(Livingstone Airport) and Victoria Falls Airport
-Game DrIve in the Mosi oa Tunya National Park
-Game Drive in the Chobe National Park
-Helicopter Ride over the Victoria Falls
-All Park fees
-Accommodation on all the nights
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees for Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana
-45 - 30 Days - 50% -Less than 30 Days / No Show - 100%